Research Assistant @ IMAR
PhD student @ FMI
- proof theory
- proof mining
- model theory
- “Quantitative results on the Ishikawa iteration of Lipschitz pseudo-contractions” (with Laurenţiu Leuştean and Vlad Radu)
Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, Volume 17, Number 11, 2277–2292, 2016.
- “Effective results on a fixed point algorithm for families of nonlinear mappings”
Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, Volume 168, Issue 1, 112–128, 2017.
- “A note on the Mann iteration for $k$-strict pseudocontractions in Banach spaces”
Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, Volume 38, Issue 1, 80–90, 2017.
- “Codensity and Stone spaces”
arXiv:1409.1370 [math.CT], 2016. To appear in: Mathematica Slovaca.
- “Proof mining in $L^p$ spaces”
arXiv:1609.02080 [math.LO], 2016. Submitted.
- Codensity and Stone spaces, at the Eighth Congress of Romanian Mathematicians, Iaşi, 2015.
- Codensity and Stone spaces, at Logic Colloquium 2015, Helsinki, 2015.
- Proof mining and families of mappings, at PhDs in Logic VIII, Darmstadt, 2016.
- Effective results on algorithms using strict pseudocontractions, during a scientific visit to Universidad de Sevilla, Spain, at the IMUS Analysis Seminar, Seville, 2016.
- Proof mining and positive-bounded logic, at Logic Colloquium 2016, Leeds, 2016.
- Proof mining and positive-bounded logic, at Colloquium Logicum 2016, Hamburg, 2016.
- Proof mining in $L^p$ spaces, during a scientific visit to TU Darmstadt, Germany, at the TUD Logic Seminar, Darmstadt, 2016.
- Proof mining in convex optimization, at PhDs in Logic IX, Bochum, 2017.
- Representable functions in Moisil logic, at FROM 2017, Bucureşti, 2017.
- Mathematical and Computational Logic, 1st year tutorial, Winter Term 2013/2014, 2014/2015, 2015/2016, 2016/2017.
- Logic Programming, 2nd year laboratory and tutorial, Summer Term 2013/2014, 2014/2015, 2015/2016, 2016/2017.
- Declarative Programming, 3rd year laboratory, Winter Term 2014/2015.
- Model Theory, 1st Master's year tutorial, Summer Term 2016/2017.