Ethics and publication malpractice statement
This journal follows the EMS Code of Practice and the
Committee on Publication Ethics guidelines.
Authors should follow the rules of good scientific practice, which include:
- The manuscript has not been simultaneously submitted to more than one journal.
- No result of others is presented as if they were the author's own. Proper acknowledgements to other works must be given.
- The publication of the same research in more than one journal without appropriate acknowledgement constitutes misconduct.
- Each co-author should have contributed significantly to the research submitted for publication, and each person who contributed significantly to this research should be named as a co-author.
- The authors who submit an article to this journal take responsibility for the integrity of their paper and the correctness of their results.