- when we pass from a λ term to its AST, the β rewrite is a particular graph rewrite [J. Lamping (1990)]
- the graph rewrite can be done "conservatively" by two random permutations of the edges' sources and targets.
- this way of doing rewrites is part of the working project (hapax), if interested for more see the (Ackermann(2,2)) computation with chemlambda, done with hapax.
sources (blue): 1=a, 2=u, 3=v, 4=x, 5=out
targets (yellow): 1=a, 2=u, 3=v, 4=B, 5=A
click here for new β
- "click here for new β" to get another random rewrite
- you can rearrange the nodes, for better reading:
- click on node to freeze it
- drag on node to drag it
- doubleclick on node to unfreeze it
M. Buliga, 2019