financed by UEFISCDI - Romanian Government
theory: reproducing kernel spaces, noncommutative functions, moment
problems, and generalized dilation results
of the project
of a single operator on Hilbert space has been thoroughly developed in the
last decades. Recent perspectives stem from the emergent area of
multioperators; one can consider it as an analogue of studying functions of
several variables instead of a single variable. The project attempts to
explore several directions in this domain. These include: reproducing kernel
spaces that have the Pick property, noncommutative functions and their
applications, dilation theorems in vector Hilbert spaces, multidimensional
operator valued moment problems, multivariate prediction theory.
Objectives of the
- Dr. Dan Grigore Timotin (project director)
- Dr. Aurelian Gheondea
- Dr. Ilie Valusescu
- Dr. Calin Grigore Ambrozie
- Dr. Mihai Popa
- Dr. Bebe Prunaru
- Study of reproducing kernel spaces that have the Pick property.
- Study of noncommutative functions.
- Dilation theorems in vector Hilbert spaces.
- Moment problems in several variables.
- Dilation theory and operator valued processes.